Saturday, August 30, 2008

Almost Over =]

My prelims are ALMOST OVER!!!!weeeeee
Just ticking off the dates....papers were good.I might do well for maths,very worried about science,and confident about english.lets hope i top my class in Humanities or i will kill myself.

Also,I was think what i gonna do after O levels.1 thing is for sure,I gonna get Lovell to teach me Japanese...how cool is that...hahah

Also might get a part time job and am looking for a MMA school(mixed Martial arts school).....and most importantly,hang out wif my best friends.

If our class goes overseas...thats would just be freaking SWEEET!!!!!Cant wait to go wild.....lets see if people like the ME after O kevels...muhahahahah.........

also....we sort of had a small get together last friday at Alex place....but the freaking rain ruined it...zzzzz so Lovell ,Chin Wee ,me and Ben Shu went to bens place to swim and have some drinks.....and i saw bens Dog......soooo cute...with those BIG EYES!!!!awwww hahahahah

We did some crazy things at Bens place....like Chin Wee broke a cup in Bens pool....and we fooled around in the hot tub.....

Pics will soon b on frenster :D BYE!!!

No comments: